After you install this fix you have to restart FM 2014 and your game should change to something similar to the following screen shots:
Please note that the Germany national team will feature real players only after a squad is selected for an international match.
Here’s a quick glimpse of the most important things that are included in this download:
FM 2014 Real Competition Names
- UEFA Champions League
- UEFA Europa League
- UEFA Super Cup
- UEFA Youth League
- Barclays Premier League
- FA Cup Budweiser
- Capital One Cup
- Serie A TIM
- Serie B Eurobet
- Liga Zon Sagres
- Liga Revoluçao by Cabovisao
- Raiffeisen Super League
FM 2014 Real Club Names
- FC Porto
- Sporting Lisbon
- Real names for Japanese clubs
FM 2014 Real Award Names
- FIFA Ballon d’Or
- Several nation-specific awards
If you want to download the FM 2014 real names fix, please click the button below:
How to install FM 2014 real names fix
1. After downloading the file, which is a zip archive, you will have to extract it to this folder: Program Files>Steam>steamapps>common>Football Manager 2014>data>db>1400>lnc
(basically you replace the “all” folder with the new one, along with all the files in it)
After patch 14.3 you also have to replace the “all” folder in Program Files>Steam>steamapps>common>Football Manager 2014>data>db>1430>lnc
2. If asked whether you want to overwrite any existing files in that folder, select “yes”.
3. That’s it, start or re-start your game and enjoy!
If you found this useful please share it with your friends! Also, if you spot any teams or competitions in FM 2014 that need name changing, please let me know and I will work on a new version of this download to fix them.