Mr. Gump

Squad member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:58 PM

1LlgcmL.png

This is the beginning of Kjell Vig Hellberg’s Road to Glory. Kjell is a fantasy character, born in the small town of Trosa in Sweden. He never reached stardom as a footballer. However, fresh out of University, he wants to apply his acquired knowledge to his playing experience as a manager. His career will begin in Sweden, where he will have to make a name of himself should he aspire to manage elsewhere in the world. There is no limit to this game, however, I want to Vig Hellberg to conquer at least a Primary Cup in Sweden before moving away from his mother country.

3nEct8I.png

To add more to Knjell Vig’s journey, I will be out on holiday for the first season of Swedish Football League System, coming back in October, when the relegation/promotion playoffs are decided for the lower league clubs. I will be taking over one of recently promoted clubs. 12 Clubs will be relegated from the current Swedish Second Division, and another 6 Clubs go to relegation playoffs. So, I will have quite a few clubs to pick from. To help me with that, I will add all the promoted clubs to a random picking website to make the hard decision.

2BluXjR.png

2016-2017: Unemployed

2017: Vastra Frolunda IF - Swedish 4th Tier

2018: Syrianska FC - Swedish 3rd Tier

CMQsJMJ.png

2016: None

2017: Swedish 4th Tier Champions with Vastra Frolunda IF

2018:

#2 Mr. Gump

Mr. Gump

Squad member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:28 PM

sqxPklX.png

Before going into gaming details, lets take a look at the Swedish football league system. The available leagues to play in Football Manager is composed of four tiers. They are:

·         Top Tier - Allsvensakn (16 clubs – 2+1 Relegations)

·         2nd Tier – Superettan (16 Clubs – 2+1 Promotions and 2+2 Relegations)

·         3rd Tier – First Division

o   North (14 Clubs – 1+1 Promotions and 3 Relegations)

o   South (14 Clubs – 1+1 Promotions and 3 Relegations)

·         4th Tier – Second Division

o   Norrland (14 Clubs – 1 Promotion and 2+1 Relegations)

o   Norra Svealand (14 Clubs – 1 Promotion and 2+1 Relegations)

o   Sodra Svealand (14 Clubs – 1 Promotion and 2+1 Relegations)

o   Norra Gotaland (14 Clubs – 1 Promotion and 2+1 Relegations)

o   Ostra Gotaland (14 Clubs – 1 Promotion and 2+1 Relegations)

o   Vastra Gotaland (14 Clubs – 1 Promotion and 2+1 Relegations)

Early December is the date when the Swedish League ends and updates the promoted and relegated from the 2016 season. In total there where 13 teams promoted to the 4th tier, where I plan to start. Therefore, 12 direct relegations from last season and 1 club relegated from playoff result.

E94J8H1.png

As a mentioned earlier, I would use a random picker to select my starting club. The club that was randomly picked is Vastra Frolunda. Quickly I noticed that they are a semi-professional club with a decent stadium. However, at this stage I would not be surprised if they could get more than 500 fans to watch their home games. Also noticed that they are not allowed to sign non-EU players.

qJkdo8V.png

c3tWJp1.png

My first day at the Vastra Frolunda began at the Club profile. By the graph I noticed that the club has hit the bottom of the well. In 2000 they where in the Swedish top tier, and now 17 years later, they got promoted from the 5th tier in Swedish Football System. It will not be an easy task.

TpAVmYy.png

Before meeting with the Chairman, I decided to take a peek at club’s finances. I wasn’t disappointed. Although there is no money available for transfers, we have a $19,900 wage budget and only using $6,100. This will probably change, as there is little squad depth. However, I believe I can add depth without going over the wage budget.

9xZYC6e.png

0e7VLeM.png

After meeting with the board and staff, I was happy to start taking a deeper dive into Vastra Frolunda. Especially meeting the players and defining what would be our game strategy for the coming season. I will not make a deep analysis, as I have just taken the club. Yet, I must inform that we are rather short in defenders and goalkeepers. Therefore, focus of my preseason reinforcement search will be for these positions.

#3 Mr. Gump

Mr. Gump

Squad member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:04 PM

E94J8H1.png

NruzkAU.png

5z7xfGZ.png

Although I wasn’t expecting to sign many players, I did. Priority was to reinforce Goalkeeper and Defence. I was happy with the players brought to add depth, and at the end, most of the players that where already at the club, will sit on the bench. I will not go over all players at this level. As most of them are not at all good, however, good enough for the Swedish 4th Tier.

Players like Sundell, Krachunov, Vukas and Roininen where signed after the trial week. Others like Rojas and Ohrwall were recommended by my staff. I must say that the most exciting transfers commented by the media and fans where Oscar Moller and Kim Odelius.

PkAQSt9.png

KYml52X.png

Our preseason was rather short, with only six games played. It was great to test out the new signings and identify our strengths and weakness. From preseason, I have also decided what would my starting XI, our formation and most important the strategy that we will play. With three victories, two ties and a single defeat, I was very satisfied with the result. Especially Oscar Moller’s performance, where he scored on all games that he was fielded. Our last win he did not play.

0e7VLeM.png

dP9eGVc.png

Looking at my squad, I make no connection to any of the players. They are all unknown to myself. My ultimate goal when playing FM, is to have players with a minimum three start ability rating. Although we have lots of players that do not comply to this “policy”, a fair number of players do comply, and at this level, it was tough to attract better players. Especially being a semi-professional club.

Our most important players for the season are:

Kim Odelius – Left Fullback – Click for Profile

Oscar Moller – Supporting Targetman – Click for Profile

Filip Sirinic – Young midfielder loaned from IFK Gotenborg – Click for Profile

Gonzalo Rojas – Young defender/defensive midfielder – Click for Profile

6FU0V8V.png

Our strategy for the coming season is to play an attacking and direct game under a 4132. With no wingers in my squad, I had to go with a solid midfield approach. I also wanted to use Moller’s best role, the supporting target man. During preseason matches, I noticed that Ohrwall was very decent in holding the ball and feeding it upfront to Moller. Looking at the games, most of our chances came from deep crosses from the fullbacks and many rebound goals score by Moller.

h2n892b.png

At this current level, I make most of my signing decisions upon the team comparison bars. Where I compare Vastra’s current squad with the whole division. Technically, we are well above average and dominant in important attributes like tackling, passing and marking. However, we have a really poor finishing attribute. Something to think about in the future.

Our mental attributes are also above average on most. And dominant on four categories. Decision and Flair are below average. Physically is our biggest weakness. Although we have the strongest team in the league, we are below average on most of the categories.

NvATbwY.png

K3o4NvP.png

In the sponsor section under finances, I noticed that the Main Kit sponsor has a contract until 2017. Therefore I have maintained Nike as the sponsor for kit manufacturing. I researched for a local company and came up with V&S, an affiliate from Pernod on the alcohol industry.

LET THE SEASON BEGIN! NEXT POST WILL BE HALF SEASON PLAYED.

#4 Mr. Gump

Mr. Gump

Squad member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:25 AM

E94J8H1.png

NkJY93R.png

OKgexON.png

We began our 2017 campaign with a solid 4x1 victory against Lindome out our home, followed by a narrow 1x0 win against Halmia. We then had a three draw in a row. I had to shake the lads up for the match against Vinbergs, and it was worth it. We won, and against Dalstorps we managed a second victory in a row. However, on the following match, Torslanda managed to defeat us on a late second half goal in our own stadium. Happily we finished off the first half of the games with a tie and two wins. The last one, against Hoganas, a very exciting 3x0 victory! Our results got us to lead the division!

BXojXiO.png

In a manner, we are surprising all with good results. Media expected us to get relegated, and we are on the opposite position on the table. Leading the West Gotaland in the Swedish Second division. We are one point ahead of Lindome and confortable 3 points ahead of Assyriska, who are in third place in the league. To get promoted, we need to win the Division. If we end in second place, we still have a chance for promotion, however, through play offs. I was expecting a middle of the table final position, but will not complain of or current promotion and champions spot. It will be great for my career.

137uU9h.png

Goalscorers

7 goals: Oscar Moller

3 goals: Timmie Roininen

2 goals: Emin Karaman and Isa Bagci

1 goal: Filip Sirinic, Anjur Osmanovic, Mentor Zhubi and Erkan Saglik

Assists

2 assists: Mentor Zhubi, Oscar Moller, Emin Karaman and Isa Bagci

1 assist: Filip Sirinic, Alexander Lago, Tim Jakobsson, Anjur Osmanovic and Richard Jansson

Highest Average Ratings

7.66 – Oscar Moller with 10 appearances

7.32 – Emil Karaman with 11 appearances

7.30 – Mentor Zhubi with 8 appearances

7.14 – Erkan Saglik with 10 appearances

7.13 – Filip Sirinic with 11 appearances

kWFLpPK.png

Our surprising and unexpected leadership is a good reason to keep focused on the main objective of the save, Vig Hellberg’s career as a journeyman. Should we easily gain access to the next division, my character’s reputation will grow, especially in Sweden. I have checked the 3rd tier in Swedish Football system, and most clubs are also semi-professional. Should we be promoted, I plan to stay another season with Vastra Frolunda, especially if most of the good players get to renew for another season.

Talking about players, a few injuries made me go over the starting XI, like Rojas and Ohrwall lost their places to Janson and Karaman respectively. With them doing really well, I have no complaints. Upfront, Bagci has played most of the games, however, Timmie Roininen is coming in on second halfs, bagged three goals already, and I am currently starting him in the past few games. His average ratings are higher than Bagci’s.

That’s all for now, there is still another half season to be played! Lets go Vastra!

#5 Mr. Gump

Mr. Gump

Squad member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:57 PM

E94J8H1.png

NkJY93R.png

GANkzKO.png

We kept an awesome win ration for the second half of the Swedish League. Two consecutive wins, made us maintain a 5 game undefeated run. However, after our win against Lindome, we got two consecutive defeats. Against IFK Berga and IS Halma. That wasn’t a problem, as Lindome, who where tracking us in second place, also got some negative results and we maintained our leading position. Good results kept coming for us and by the end of the season we kept our first position for most of the league.

HbOrSct.png

After 26 games, we won 14, and had 6 draws and defeats. We won by a tight two point difference from second placed Hogaborgs. Our defence was amazing throughout the season, being the least leaked in the division. Our attack, on the other hand, was not so prolific, but still, the third best in our division. That being said, we earned promotion to the Swedish third tier.

137uU9h.png

Goalscorers

15 goals: Oscar Moller

8 goals: Isa Bagci

7 goals: Timmie Roininen

2 goals: Emin Karaman and Richard Jansson

1 goal: Andreas Gunnarsson, Filip Sirinic, Anjur Osmanovic, Mentor Zhubi and Erkan Saglik

Assists

8 assists: Oscar Moller

4 assists: Mentor Zhubi

3 assists: Emin Karaman and Isa Bagci

2 assists: Timmie Roininen, Anjur Osmanovic and Richard Jansson

1 assist: Filip Sirinic, Alexander Lago, Tim Jakobsson, Gonzalor Rojas, Hampus Boiertz, Besart Rushiti and Kim Odelius

Highest Average Ratings

7.48 – Oscar Moller with 25 appearances

7.14 – Andreas Gunnarsson with 20 appearances

7.10 – Emil Karaman with 25 appearances

7.10 – Erkan Saglik with 17 appearances

7.06 – Mentor Zhubi with 21 appearances

6uaKom4.png

kWFLpPK.png

WEVmHQ7.png

I was very happy with promotion. The level of football in the Swedish 4th tier is very low. Playing with mediocre players, but with smart tactical approach, enhancing the best attributes of the best players, plays a big difference. I would say we won the title because of having less mediocre players in defence and midfield that the opposing teams. As you can recall the team comparison in our division, our attack wasn’t very strong compared to other teams.

gmHW9HJ.png

Scoring 15 goals in the season, Moller was elected the fans player of the seasons. His was also the top goalscorer, top assists and top average rating for the season.

cf2MhDi.png

Although the board is very happy with my effort this season, I am looking for changes. For the next season, I have been approached by teams in higher divisions and gone into negotiations with:

·         IK Sirius – 1st Tier team, being relegated to 2nd tier. They opted to sign another manager

·         Helsingobrgs IF – 2nd tier team, remaining at 2nd tier. They opted to sign another manager

·         Orgryte IS – 2nd tier team, remaining at 2nd tier. They opted to sign another manager

·         Syrianska FC – 2nd tier team, relegated to the 3rd tier. I am delaying their offer to see if I get a better team that will play in the 2nd tier.

In other words, I will be moving away from Vastra, mostly because I want to continue my journey on a professional team, get slightly better players and try to reach the first tier with a professional club. If no other club accepts my resume, I will take the Syrianska position, and play the third tier, expecting direct promotion.

#6 Mr. Gump

Mr. Gump

Squad member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 29 May 2017 - 04:31 PM

GwfLxjZ.png

Dmq5RUQ.png

As expected, I moved on. Although I was not signed by a club playing the 2018 season in 2nd tier division,  I was appointed to a club just relegated from the 2nd tier. With a recent history of playing in the 1st tier. Although their finances are insecure, and the club in debt, I believe that the relegation will be good to put finances back on track.

QGjZzKf.png

Syrianska FC finished last season in 15th place, out of 16 clubs in the Superttan Division, the 2nd tier in Sweden. Therefore, they are going down to the third tier. Funny thing, is that I have just gained promotion with Vastra to play in the 3rd tier. However, this change is mostly because Syrianska is a professional club, while Vastra is still semi-professional

[img]http://i.imgur.com/qJkdo8V.png[\img]

RRjiCkS.png

I will have a more detailed update on the club after preseason, and especially after getting the board’s expectation for the 2018 season. Assuming they are a professional club, I am thinking about sticking with them for a couple of years, and build my reputation bringing this club back to the Swedish’s first tier. They have a reasonable stadium, with 6.700 fans of capacity. Good enough for the lower division, however a small size for the first tier.

MujX36c.png

As said before, Syrianska is currently a club with an insecure financial status. This season they ran on deficit, and now accumulate almost 420 k dollars. I will change this to euros for the next update. They are spending $90k in wages. With a wage budget of $76k, that is definitely the area that I will immediately tackle. I will force high wage players to move, and will not renew contracts of players whose contracts are expiring this 2017 season. Although this is a risk, I will rely on youth to rebuild Syrianska, and keep them under wage budget. Their financial health is my priority now. Even above direct promotion this first season. Of course, this will depend on the board’s expectation.

#7 Mr. Gump

Mr. Gump

Squad member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:02 PM

4g0XaBd.png

NruzkAU.png

b4DAW8h.png

With the club finance being unsecure, I worked hard to get the players under contract with high salaries to be sold. Most of them got sold quickly, however, the only really lucrative deal was with the transfer of young Swedish defender, Adi Tezic, for 155k pounds. The other players’ departure helped us decrease our above budget for wages. The free transferred players where really bad, and would not add much to the squad. Therefore, I had to bring in quite a few players.

DxGgN1K.png

We had a few loaned players from our Senior Affiliate BK Halken, and the rest of the incoming 21 players came from the free transfer market. I can say that most of them where already on my shortlist from the previous season, with Vastra, and most of the players spend at least 3 weeks on trial before being offered a contract. I was very excited in the signing of the forwards Vahid Hambo and Edo. Both where offered by their agents. The Portuguese Bruno Loureiro and the Cypriot Adamos Andreou are the other two most valuable signings in my opinion. I will build the team around these four, and expect them to play a big role this season.

PkAQSt9.png

TYQXfJ1.png

Our preseason friendly games was like stealing candy from children. Although we where defeated twice, we did impress with a lot of goals scored. I was very impressed with how Edo and Hambo played well together with the Poacher – Targetman roles. Andreou also impressed me with a very expansive game as a deep lying playmaker. Other than that, I was not really impressed with my defenders, and still not sure who will be my starting defensive line.

0e7VLeM.png

Lsql7hb.png

After the transfer window closed, I noticed a big mistake, that could probably cost me later. I signed too many non-swede players. In a league where the match squad has to have at least 9 homegrown players, it will be hard to field my best players, that tend to be non-swede! Anyway, under my policy of keeping players with above 3 star potential rating, I have done a good job reinforcing the squad. There are only a few players below that policy, and they are not really important to my scheme. They are backup, and will be used sparingly.

Our most important players for the season are:

Philipp Posch – Austrian right full back, great crossing skills

Adamos Andreou – Cypriot midfielder, considered to be a good player for the Swedish 1st tier

Bruon Loureiro – Portuguese box-to-box midfielder

Edo – Italian poacher, expect him to be my leading scorer

Vahid Hambo – tall and strong, will be my target man.

I decided to keep playing the 4132, with a poacher and a targetman upfront as last season at Vastra. At this level, I thing it is the best option when you don’t have wide midfielders to play a 442.

wLkFe6t.png

As I like to do, after I closed the transfers for the season, I took a look at the team comparison bars. Syrianska can be considered a “powerfull” team. Amoghst the physical attibutes, we lead the league in balance, jumping, stamina and strength. That will be good, especially using the targetman role. For the rest of the physical attributes, we are above average. Except acceleration and pace, where we can consider ourselves to be one of the weakest on the league.

Moving on to mental attributes, we have the best average on seven bars. And above average on all other bars for mental attributes. Finally, on technical attributes, we again hold best in the league for key attributes like finishing, marking, tackling and passing. And all other attributes above average.

That being said, Syrianska is a serious contender for direct promotion by winning the Swedish Third Tier.

qJkdo8V.png

NOALh2Q.png

The Chairman announced his expectation of promotion through winning the league. Looking at the team comparison, I believe that we are able to meet that expectation. Especially because the media also expects us to end the season as champions. We have a good team, and the likes of Edo and Hambo will make a difference at the end of the season.

rMIWket.png

nCweUbg.png

Financially, we managed to get over the above budgeted wage spending. However, our balance is still negative. Mostly because of the low gate receipts, no TV money and low money from sponsors. Therefore, Syrianska might only survive financially with board injections until they get back to the second tier. Or start revealing young Swedish stars and selling them for high prices.  However that might take a while.

NvATbwY.png

4g0XaBd.png

#8 Mr. Gump

Mr. Gump

Squad member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 09 June 2017 - 04:22 AM

4g0XaBd.png

NkJY93R.png

7covGkG.png

Our campaign in the 2018 began with a great 4x2 win against Akropolis. We had a convincing undefeated run of five games, to finally be beaten by Vasalunds. After the defeat, I decided to have a tighter and more demanding team talks before and on halftime. It worked well, the players got more involved and those that needed to be shaken, did a much better job after half time talk. We followed undefeated till the end of the first half of games in the season.

UZ6Fv35.png

Our results took us to the top of the table, with a two point difference from second placed Sandvikens IF. In my opinion we have a solid defense and a very competent pair of forwards that are making the difference.

137uU9h.png

Goalscorers

9 goals: Edo

8 goals: Vahid Hambo

2 goals: Adamos Andreou

1 goal: Albin Skoglund, Adam Andersson, Joel Enarsson, Philipp Posch and Jon Jonsson

Assists

5 assists: Edo and Adamos Andreou

3 assists: Bruno Loureiro

2 assists: Roy Andre Miljeteig

1 assist: Albin Skoglund, Joel Enarsson, Rasmus Sjostedt, Pierre Malong, Vahid Hambo and Jacob Tjornelund

Highest Average Ratings

7.45 – Adamos Andreou

7.44 – Edo

7.35 – Vahid Hambo

7.18 – Bruno Loureiro

7.07 – Jon Jonsson

kWFLpPK.png

As expected by the media, we are leading the league. Holding the first place since the start, with only one defeat. There is only a two point difference versus the second placed team, therefore I wouldn’t say that we are so dominant. We had some lazy moments when we tied games that we should have won. Anyhow, the team has proven to be good, and some of the players, like Jon Jonsson, that where signed to add depth, are showing up as important player, and stepping over to take a starting XI role in my match squad for the second half of the season. In midfield, Loureiro and Adamos are my main players, unfortunately, they have caught attention from teams in Portugal and Italy respectively, and I might lose them. They have minimum offer clauses on their contract, that are close to what they are currently valued. Should we lose them, our midfield would be very weakened. Upfront, Hambo and Edo are being amazing, with little chance for the reserves to actually show some work.

#9 Mr. Gump

Mr. Gump

Squad member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:00 PM

4g0XaBd.png

[img]http://i.imgur.com/NruzkAU.png[\img]

During the mid-season transfer window, we had two “massive’ transfers that would weaken our side. However it gave our bank account a better and more stable position. Bruno Loureiro and Edo moved on lucrative deals. Other players that was also being important to us was Joel Mero and Phillip Posch. They all left on minimum fee release clause. I had to bring in some reinforcements for their departure. I couldn’t come up to a good player for Edo’s position, so will use the reserves. For Loureiros position, a player called Romario, with very similar attributes will be filling up! The best transfer window signing was of a young defender from Enskede. He cost us 10.5 thousand pounds. He is a 17 year old Swedish player that played the second half of the season as a regular first team player, his name Erik Dahlstrom.

9NkeMMW.png

NkJY93R.png

pEPTdta.png

Our campaign continued with a strong and victorious pace. We had some inspiring wins like the 4x2 against Akropolis. We began the game losing 2x0, with two conceded goals before the 10 minute mark. However, we pulled a tie on the next 10 minutes of play. And as soon as we came back from halftime, the turnaround came with a goal scored by Jonsson. On the second half of the season, we only had one defeat. We did tie a lot of games, but that wasn’t enough to take the first position from us. At the end of the season, we where the champions!

LecZfqL.png

We had the best defense in the competition, conceding 22 goals. Our attack was one of the best of the competitions, and maybe should Edo not being sold, we could have scored more goals. Anyway, Hambo did a good job upfront and we kept scoring goals. The difference from the second placed team wasn’t so big, but we did deserve the direct promotion, as we led in first place for most of the time.

137uU9h.png

Goalscorers

13 goals: Vahid Hambo and Edo

5 goals: Adam Andersson

4 goals: Joel Enarsson and Adamos Andreou

2 goals: Jon Jonsson

1 goal: Albin Skoglund, Philipp Posch, Erik Dahlstrom, Alexander Michel  and Fredrik Bay

Assists

6 assits: Adamos Andreou

5 assists: Edo and Adam Andersson

4 assists: Bruno Loureiro

3 assits: Jacob Tjornelund

2 assists: Joel Enarsson, Rasmus Sjostedt, Pierre Malong, Vahid Hambo, Romario and Roy Andre Miljeteig

1 assist: Albin Skoglund and Fredrik Bay

Highest Average Ratings

7.37 – Adamos Andreou

7.33 – Adam Andersson

7.25 – Vahid Hambo

7.15 - Romario

7.14 – Jon Jonsson

kWFLpPK.png

UIpVWW1.png

We were expected to gain direct promotion after being relegated, and lived that through the season establishing a very dominant position against our opponents. We also had a good participation on the Swedish cup, winning two matches. However, I still don’t understand how this competition works. As the season has finished, and we are still on the second round. I believe it carries on to the next season. Lets see.

dKxzAgi.png

Hambo was the leading player at the end of season awards. On the team of the year, Edo and Loureiro showed up, making it clear how important they where. Adamos Andreou, was a huge signing as well, he maintained the highest average rating in the squad and is in my opinion the brain and engine of our 4132 strategy.

wopZWp0.png

WWWpfCB.png

Ulf Linnell, the Chairman of the club, is pleased with my performance as Syrianska manager. It was a great season, and we gained direct access back to the Swedish second tier. Anyhow, we haven’t yet renewed my contract. My current deal ends at the end of the current season, and they refuse to give me a raise. They want me to renew, with the same salary, and when I negotiate it up, the board breaks negotiation. So the future is kind of uncertain right now.

F4AoHGO.png

The season ended up with our financial position being elevated to secure and with a positive bank balance after a couple seasons with red alert on finances. Of course the big reason behind the positive bank balance was the sales of Edo and Loureiro, therefore, I will keep selling my most well valued players to reinforce our financial structure. Especially because at the current level it easier to replace players, as most are equally “bad”.

For next season, we got a few new sponsorship deals. The most important one a telecommunications company.

PuSj29v.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users