FM14 Stories

Photo

Becoming The Best (A Video Series) - Ep. 8 (Summer Signings!)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 VezoiaGaming

VezoiaGaming

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:40 PM

It's been a while since I've posted here.. nice to see that this forum is still active and that so many people are enjoying the new game!

I've decided recently to start doing a new FM series on my YouTube channel so I'm going to upload new episodes here. I'd be very interested in hearing any constructive criticism and finding out what people enjoy/don't enjoy about the series.

I'm not sure what the best way of including these videos is, but here goes.. first two episodes are uploaded already so will be in this first post! I'll be adding a new episode every other day at most! :)

Also, if you do enjoy - please feel free to leave a like and/or subscribe on the YouTube channel (if this is against ToS in any way, please let me know mods!)

• Johnny Karp likes this

#2 VezoiaGaming

VezoiaGaming

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:08 AM

Episode 3 is now up! More magic from Dwight Gayle and two games this time around as we take on Norwich and Rotherham.

• Johnny Karp likes this

#3 VezoiaGaming

VezoiaGaming

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:39 PM

Episode 4 is live! I've been playing around with a few ideas so the format may change slightly following this game. I have some nice ideas about how it should look going forward - if you have any suggestions, please do let me know!

#4 VezoiaGaming

VezoiaGaming

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:21 PM

Episode 5 is now up also! Things will get a LITTLE bit better I think following this video (at least that's the hope!)

January is fast approaching and we need to start looking at who we might bring in.. any superstars on their way to Toon?

Watch and find out!

#5 VezoiaGaming

VezoiaGaming

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:58 AM

Things have been a little edgy for a while in Newcastle now, with manager Jordon Harris being under a lot of pressure to start turning fortunes around.. 

Will he be able to utilise his January signings appropriately? 

Apologies for delaying of this upload! 

#6 VezoiaGaming

VezoiaGaming

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:15 PM

After switching the sick-strewn streets of Northern England for a picturesque port-city in southern France, a tough challenge to stay in the Europa League spots is Harris' challenge. Will he succeed? 

#7 VezoiaGaming

VezoiaGaming

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:22 PM

Episode 8 is now out! After playing through the summer, we reconvene at the start of the new season with our new signings at Marseille and ready to play in their first games for the club..

Will our new signings set us off on a run of form? 

#8 VezoiaGaming

VezoiaGaming

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:35 AM

New episode is out and this one is a bit shorter due to issues with my recording software - should be back to normal for the next episode with a slightly new format! 

#9 VezoiaGaming

VezoiaGaming

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 11:02 PM

Episode 9 is up and is slightly less lengthy than normal due to recording issues - which I THINK I have finally resolved.. we'll see. 

Anyway, hope you're all enjoying the episodes, let me know what changes you would like and don't forget to like/subscribe if you're enjoying the series! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users