MannT90

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationDarlington

Posted 07 December 2016 - 11:37 AM

Hullo Hullo!

I have in the past read many a tale from bloggers regarding their football manager saves and thought that it was my time to take a crack at it!

If it gets enough interest from fellow bears or neutrals alike I will post my adventure with updates.

I consider myself to be a man of realism, I prefer to keep things as realistic in my saves as possible, no wacky signings or over the top spending, I prefer to spend hours sorting tactics and finding the right staff etc. and I am a huge fan of building up the youth prospects.

My last save with Panathinaikos on FM16 saw me win back to back titles using the domestic talent from my first and youth team only together with signings of only Greek players (the total opposite to what they are doing in real life with over 17 nations represented in an underperforming team)

My aim for this Rangers save would be again to focus on youth, Rangers and Scotland on a whole have a plethora of Scottish talent within it's ranks; Ryan Hardie, Robby McCrorie, Oliver Burke and Jason Cummings to name but a few.

Please feel free to leave comments to let me know if anyone would actually be interested in following my career and I will put the first update up this evening!

TMann90  

• Johnny Karp likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users