2 replies to this topic

#1 MrPeers

MrPeers

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 02:50 PM

This is my story of taking my beloved Everton to the highs we as Evertonians wish!
I've started this story after the demoralising 5-0 defeat at the hands of the other Blue boys in our league, Chelsea.
I thought I can do better than this, when I first seen the formation and team before the match I knew instantly we where going to be in for a thrashing!
Formations for me, against a team like Chelsea, who have dangerous wide men is always a point I like to scrutinise and set up to the best of my knowledge and capabilities, obviously on FM haha. Also for teams who arnt the level of the likes of Chelsea, City, Manu and the like, the set up is the most important!! From training to talking to players before hand to media questions, everything possible that I can possible do I do.
So that's just a little background of why I shall try to tell my tale, also my first attempt and why I want to share with my fellow football manager maniacs haha!! Thank you for reading so far and hope you come back for more once it's started!!
Cheers Jonny Peers
  • Johnny Karp likes this
What unites us, makes us brothers and sisters!! What divides us makes us the same!!

#2 Garrett

Garrett

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 11:41 PM

''I thought I can do better than this''

Typical deluded football fan.

#3 MrPeers

MrPeers

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 05:54 AM

It's game garret lad, make believe!! So don't come on my page and slag me off lad and to be honest the statement was true as I am doing better than that!!
What unites us, makes us brothers and sisters!! What divides us makes us the same!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users