No replies to this topic

#1 oohlala111

oohlala111

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 04:05 PM

Attached File  #001 San Marino logo.png   543.27KB   0 downloads

San Marino International Challenge

Hello and welcome to my FM17 save with San Marino! I would've done it with the club too but I couldn't wait to get started. Basically, in case you didn't know, the San Marino Challenge is where you take the San Marino club (from the Serie D) up to Serie A and UCL glory, as well as guiding the international side off the bottom of the world rankings and up to World Cup/European Championships glory. 

You can follow me all the way as we go through the ups and downs together. I will post screenshots every in-game year although I can post screenshots any time in the save if anybody wants them. My first year is almost complete so expect an update very soon!!

That's all for now, I'll see you after the next game! (Hint: it's not going too well  :unsure:)

• Johnny Karp likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users