#1 Gazhammer

Gazhammer

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 10:12 AM

Part One

This is something that has been going on since the games first release many years ago and its also something that "HAS" to be in the game for FM to remain challenging to the human player.

Now this is not only acceptable but expected due to the limitations of the AI, yet it is something that if even mentioned on most FM sites and especially SI's official site will have you banned immediately and why? because they have told the lie for so long that to reveal the truth now would be a complete embarrassment to the company and they would lose the respect of the entire FM community.

Most FM'ers believe that the match engine changes each year are there to "improve" the game, but that is not the case, the whole point of the ME changes is to fill in the weaknesses in the ME rather like in Jurassic Park where frog DNA is used to complete the gaps in sequence to make a complete dinosaur.

The problem for SI has become that this "filling in the gaps" has led to a more and more transparent ME to the point where it has become blatantly obvious to anyone and everyone that this is taking place.

The only reason you don't read about the situation everywhere you turn is because there has been a blanket banning not only on the SI forums but at all FM Forums directly linked to SI and I know this because I have been banned from each and every one(including the Steam Forums).

So much evidence has been logged over the years from hundreds if not thousands of FM'ers yet there is little or none of it left to see as SI continue to blanket ban those who dare to even mention it.

It appears that on this site that SI don't have the ability to contain freedom of speech as I have posted similar statements in the past here and not had them removed, so I must mention my respect for those who run this FM related site as they appear to have their integrity intact.

#2 Gazhammer

Gazhammer

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 11:32 AM

Part Two

The Evidence

Lets face it we have all had those games where you think you've been robbed and lost a game you should have won comfortably. And that's just fine, these kinds of games DO happen in real life all the time, the difference is how many times it happens to the same team and when they never win a game under these circumstances when the situation is reversed and this is one of SI's biggest blunders when it comes to FM and the blatancy of AI bias.

If you do some simple investigating then you will see for yourself just how one sided this part of the game is. If you watch a few games and ponder the stats from AI v AI games then you will notice that you will always see a very even split(lets say 50-50) between games won/lost in situations where the result could/should have gone the other way, yet with the human user this percentage will always show an advantage to the AI at a ridiculous almost 99-1 split in favour of the AI. In fact, if you ever do witness a game like this in your favour then it will generally be in a game such as a 2nd leg of a competition in which you had already practically won in the first leg or in a champions league game where you had already qualified and the actual result meant absolutely nothing.

The most blatant areas of evidence is within your own team and player stats where you will notice that season by season your team will have to have more and more efforts to score a goal whilst the AI will need less and less attempts to score against you. Not only that but you will be creating better chances to no avail whilst the AI will score from more and more bizarre situations.

This will get to the point where your goalkeeper will rarely make a single save and often when he does he will likely palm it straight back to the opposition for them to tap in, whilst your strikers will need as many as a dozen efforts to bag you a goal at the other end.

The keeper issue was so bad in earlier personal saves of my own that in both a Chelsea and Celtic save my keepers made less actual saves in a whole season than an AI keeper made in one game against both these sides. As for strikers in these particular saves, the math showed that AI strikers were all scoring at a rate of 1 goal every 4 to 6 shots, yet one of my own strikers was averaging 1 goal for every 24 shots, even more astonishing when we are talking about a World Class striker in a side creating umpteen ccc's per game.

Other evidence is just as clear, just check your penalty scoring ratio to that of the AI's or "freak goals" for and against, every stat will massively favour the AI and always will because of the way the game has been put together and as the years go by and SI fail to implement a more satisfactory, solid and believable ME then the blatancy of the AI bias will just become more and more transparent.

#3 FourFourTwo

FourFourTwo

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 07:53 PM

You know, there's some times where I almost wish this was the case. Only it isn't. Any good player runs circles around the AI. The problem currently is in parts that there's people who do nothing but downloading tactics or creating plug&play setups that eventually dominate "statistically". In and on itself this wouldn't be bad. The bad thing is that all of them are nowhere near balanced and try to overload defensive issues /marking bugs within the match engine and/or hit on something no AI manager can react to. Even if they weren't, it would take a mere minutes to realize that right with a pick in formation, there is a hole somewhere in there, and that every opponent plays differently off different formations. Go narrow and you're prone to be overloaded on the flanks. You 4-4-2 and you have space in between the lines for dropping forwards or AMCs. The most curious ones currently are the no holding midfielder ones, of which there are many. It's illogical to expect anything like that to work long-term, as that's no team in football plays ever. All even a poor AI would need was fielding certain formations that have multiple players not tracking back and it won't matter how many shots you get, any interception of theirs is a possibly quality break through and direct counter attack, which is a bigger chance of conversion by default. As it stands now, it's happening by chance. That is always subject to change with every update. What won't ever change is the fundamentally base logics, never has.

For anybody playing that way every loss will seem colossally unfair and random. Play statistically and you won't notice that central forwards don't track back much, so if you overcommit here in particular, any poor team will find a way no matter how many shot attempts you will get. There's a random element either way, as even if you create quality chances, doesn't mean you will convert. The yard stick is football, and the game may be off here and there, but it is modeled after a sports where even hugely shot counts won't guarantee you a thing in and on themselves, one in which only about in 70% of all matches the team that had more shots eventually wins. This is the same for AI teams, and suggesting otherwise is nonsensically. Actually some AI is always quite shoddy at this, check their team reports, this can be down to 1 in 5 shots on target or lower. On a recent save Real lost a home match against Levante at 30 shots vs 3 with 1-2. Recently had an entire run with Leicester dropping off myself and punting it where I beat the big teams away, which actually saw some flaws in AI decision making, such as Liverpool at 0-0 only keeping one player back to cover for an attacking corner, which resulted in the counter that made it 0-1. From then on they kept on pushing on insanely high lines, and whilst the final match stats was like 31 vs 10 shots, 65 vs 35 possession, we won that 4-1. They didn't react at 0-2, nor 0-3, all of which off counters. You can be also guaranteed that they would grow quite frustrated with such high number of shots and converting so little. In another save I was league leaders with a mere 13 shots on average, as conversely, it is comparably easy when taking a lead to protect it and recycle possession in parts as AI teams don't react to that either (and the underdogs visibly don't push up to press anyway). Additionally quality -> quantity every damn time. Fail to unlock early and nobody will open up. Keep on ramming and you'll miss additionally chances due to the frustration.

Plus any newcomer currerntly can outperform what AI Guardiola is doing at Bayern, which is often struggling to score even 2 goals a game despite all the massively superior squad at his disposal, sometimes losing no less than 8 games in the process. In other words, this is a bit of a laugh. And an excuse, really. Yes, I know people like you are successfully. And in parts it's a failure of the game that there's always holes in there, both marking bugs and AI tactical decision making. However blaming every hiccup on AI getting advantage is nonsensically, visibly. The only advantage they would have is that they play dynamically, rather than going battle ram against every opponent they will find. If this weren't the case, it would be a quite funny world of football, one where every team keeps on pushing and attacking no matter against whom and no matter the scoreline. If you want to test this, open the data editor, give every manager in your league a 4-2-3-1 Denmark formation for attack and defense, and level each clubs starting reputation. At least at the start of the game, no more teams out to frustrate and grind out draws, and even AI managers managing the top dogs actually score some additionally goals, rather than pitifully little.

The keeper issue was so bad in earlier personal saves of my own that in both a Chelsea and Celtic save my keepers made less actual saves in a whole season than an AI keeper made in one game against both these sides. As for strikers in these particular saves, the math showed that AI strikers were all scoring at a rate of 1 goal every 4 to 6 shots, yet one of my own strikers was averaging 1 goal for every 24 shots, even more astonishing when we are talking about a World Class striker in a side creating umpteen ccc's per game.

By the way, if this is remotely true, in fairness you must be the worst manager in the history of the game, and should be avoided when giving advice, succeeding by brute force, mastering transfer markets and exploits alone, as I thought this to be impossibly.  :D That's a conversion of 4%, as I had forced a team to take pot shots galore by instructions plus making nobody available in the box and couldn't get them lower than this. Which is perhaps not much of a surprise, as pot shots in the game too are converted at roughly 1 in 20, or 5%. The embarassingly truth is that until fairly recently in particular, all you ever needed to do was stretch play and rather than pushing ever single player up on att/supp duty, have some defensive cover and possible outlets for retention (back passes can only be played if there's players back, surprise!) and you were set against the "parking bus" conundrum. As counter attacks have improved same as defending deep, in this version it means you might not win every match with high margins, and they might on occasion grind out lucky draws or even wins, but you will win most of the time regardless. If you are worse than the AI top dogs here (pitifully AI Guardiola) then you must have every kind of back door as openly as can. Sorry to put it that way, but some of this conspiracy stuff is off the charts. If anything, here's another (conspiracy) theory: The reason they don't improve the AI to do better (the aforementioned sub 1 in 5 SOT conversions always there in a league, the many tactically mistakes) is precisely because people like you getting so frustrated as things stand that they actually start to believe the wildest of their own theories. Anybody who believes in anything of the above has about zero chance of improving and learning how to play the game, and that's factually either way.

#4 Andy123

Andy123

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 02:02 PM

Lol, my god, Garry is still trying this......

Really? is this still going round your head?

Your 'blanket ban's as you call them were presumably because you keep spouting this nonsense and won't stop or listen to reason...

There really is no AI bias, as evidenced by many users who will easily go all season unbeaten several seasons in a row due to knowing how to actually play the game

Any bias you think you are seeing, and presumably have been seeing for many years now, is down to what people have been explaining to you forever... that is, lack of knowledge on how the game works, blind refusal to learn or listen and the tinpot theories you have obviously been clinging onto for dear life all this time.

So in a small summary, as it's been covered umpteen times..

CCC's don't mean goals, sometimes ccc's are coming from the wrong area of the pitch, from the wrong angles, from the wrong players.

The best players mean diddly without a tactic and style based on sensible instructions throughout the team.

If you are finding your keeper is making less saves a season than an AI one in a single game.. surely your first point of call is to think ' maybe im not very good at this'...

I'll leave the bulk of your text though, as frankly, it makes very little sense .. or is completely nonsensically if you will...

#5 FourFourTwo

FourFourTwo

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 04:21 AM

CCC's don't mean goals, sometimes ccc's are coming from the wrong area of the pitch, from the wrong angles, from the wrong players.

Oftenly they aren't CCC's at all... This in general has to be some of the wildest stuff on the game I've ever read, I didn't know you could reach that far even if you entered FM's game world as one of those inevitably human managers who's bend on being Kevin Keegan ----- attack, attack, attack, which would be the only way of never to rarely seeing the stats or a match going your way against the run of play.

I'd argue at the current level of AI, and certainly that of previous iterations, the only possibly way of regularly dropping points in such matches would be to overcommitt in absurdly silly ways, but then in come the download tactics, always having a bare minimum of 7 players involved with making forward runs by default. On FM 2015 when teams dropped off things got progressively easier as they struggled to get out of their half unless you totally gifted them space on the counter, even the totally ME busting tactics of yesteryore didn't stop your team of ever dropping the ball, 100% possession is an impossibly feat so what's gonna happen if you do? That's why some actually decent players went on some wild runs.... but yeah, reading between the lines it takes some slight additionally effort and understanding rather than insisting the game'd be rigged to screw you over. As the latter option is easier for the human mind to comprehend and accept, as else would be akin to admitting defeat, there you go. https://www.addicted...ted-unreal-wba/

Still hats off to the guy, that's some effort put in, though in all the wrong places. Those numbers must be entirelly made up or cherry picked over a very selective number of matches as over the course of a league season, even if you did fail in all areas of the game, be it basic tactical approaches, man management, anything, that 99-1 split in statistically even matches and that impossibly conversion is an impossible feat unless perhaps you would employ man marking jobs on your centre backs that sees them dragged all over, and have that forward totally without support with ten guys just staying behind the ball hoofing it to him, which is doable after all, so who knows. :D May have a point in the bizarre goals though, since long-term everybody just shuts up shop if you're successful, and for AI mans that visibly includes increasingly fewer players at all pushing forward when their side has the ball, which means if you ever concede, it's either from individual error, a set-piece, a wonder strike or some bug as they're less likely to break a defense down with like half a team just sitting behind the ball not advancing any. That's not a conspiracy nor the truth though. That's bloody common sense.

http://www.footballm...t-your-tactics/

Classic example, the 4-2-3-1 Denmark as a base default which makes the AMC stratum and FWD, all 4 players advance into the last third by default in the game, with attack duty wide defenders everywhere, a ball winning midfielder encouraged to close down everywhere as the sole defensive shield/fulcrum, his partner on support role further compressing space into the area, and "It's been used for 3 versions already". Now you can play any way you want, but it would be a poor sim of football if there wouldn't be soft goals in there, whilst you can be guaranteed vice versa teams are making it progressively harder to score with their spoiling tactics, which are the polar opposite of this. Cramming players into tight areas has never guaranteed goals in football, so can't be in the game, viably bugs and all. The Kevin Keegan school of thought no doubt.

#6 FourFourTwo

FourFourTwo

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 04:48 AM

A pkm recently seen, this was how the human player was playing every single match, similar to the above tacs, which have all the making of it. The attacking wide backs would go forward asap, same as everybody outside of one guy, the tempo looked reasonably high on reasonably aggressive mentality as it's mostly forward passes with little lateral balls stretching play, forcing stuff into cul-de-sacs and into the box where a shot is always made asap. The most important bit is that no AI visibly ever has such an aggressive role setup outside of totally desperate overloads late in a match, in fact, as some have found, there can be totally curious things happening, such as Barcelona "parking the bus" against Liverpool second season from kick-off as long as the score is still level anyways. You don't need to be great to statistically dominate that, all they do is try to frustrate.

It's comparably easy to get a lot of shots, but if opponents drop off and you yourself just push players up too, this has everybody standing on each others toes, no passes played from deep to stretch play anymore, a bucket load of shots are made in packed boxes or blocked outright, that's how you would always win like 15 corners every match, plus several attacking throws plus free kicks, which inflates those numbers hugely (few of them are actually quality shots). In the pkms uploaded there were matches where 3/4 of all shots didn't come from open play, but set pieces, and all goals scored likewise! If you would tell the player such he would dismiss it, as overall he was hugely successful, focusing only his possession and shot stats being an indication of how he was so superior, so clearly it couldn't possibly be connected to anything he was contributing himself. However every once in a while, which is what that kind of player would completely miss,  this would gift space for through balls on the interception, resulting in an entire defense on the back foot and a better chance of conversion for the resulting shot than the guy would have all match by default or at the very least a decent set piece after a last ditch tackle, or in general space gifted the opponent can advance into upon many interceptions.

FIv1lsO.jpg

If he wouldn't play that ridiculously open 90 minutes no matter the opponent which is largely all roles and duty, plus sensible man management, this would be lowered to "bad luck". If in real football totally dominating sides with actually dominating squads and actually top class management rarely move much above 80% win ratios, even Barcelona at their best or Juventus in Serie B a couple years back, then in FM too on occasion results would go against the run of play, except if you are Rashidi, probably. Guys like him can totally game the ME, and they make the first post look all the more ridiculous. However the rigidly defensive spoiling tactics by AI (the COMPLETE opposite of this, see below) as well as "unrealistic" battle ram tactics by human players can quickly turn this into something more severe.

You don't see this kind of play encouraged when teams opt to spoil and the other side tries to unlock in real football. You can encourage it in the game, and AI managers also aren't great at unlocking defenses (as argued in FM 2016 the top blokes such as Guardiola drop silly amount of points). However this would affect every side, the only difference being that you would be the only manager in the game world that just keeps on pushing no matter what scoreline or anything every single minute of play. On my current save we semi-regularly win against runs of play or due to luck, as we're relegation fodder after raising two tiers quickly, comfortably converting the most shots (13%) plus shots on target (31%) -- the opening poster is totally making stuff up as he goes, you can check this in the team reports yourself. I'm not making the spoiling AI tactics up either, team in white is an AI side set out to frustrate... when you win the ball back, what are you going to advance into? They can mostly only score from set pieces or error or bug or wonder strike or individual brilliance by definition, only when a counter is triggered and a set piece is on would all of those guys push up some else, and the advanced players not being without much support.

HTaiFDV.jpg

If nonsense such as the above spreads, and there's always bollocks going 'round in particular in those frustration threads, I'm not convinced the devs would be all that keen on making said AI that much better, as with better AI, that frustration would quadruple. It wouldn't drop that many points despite having much better teams every week, it also would react to when it's actually exposed for its high lines, etc. As a consequence, eventually long-term the only real challenge for a long-term player of the series would be online competition. Whilst FM Online would be great, it'd be great to have some more robust competition offline too.

#7 FourFourTwo

FourFourTwo

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:03 PM

Hoping the guy would come back to check this history or not, was curious though and find it all incredibly inventive all considering. It's also such a hot topic on just about any side, why did I have 30 shots and didn't score one? Went through my last 17 league matches in row not cherry picks to provide some numbers the opening poster makes up without providing any actually of the supposedly evidence for this. I'm actually not fairly good a player, I think in terms of overall success anybody downloading the "super tacs" will do massively better, there seems to be some wonder no effort stuff out there in here too, in parts exploiting lack of AI tactical decision making and more, oft without realizing. I wouldn't be surprised as argued if some of them, on occasion, would lead  to the additionally individually frustration match plus worse conversion, as argued, they're typically 90 minutes every match as open as any AI manager only is when going totally overload from the jobs and roles applied, which govern forward runs visibly.

FM seems modeled in a way that goes by the work of analysts, which show that a good chance is a good chance and vice versa, not getting a sure-fire goal or instant miss just because of the player who has it. Which means you can make it hard to score for CR7 and easy for Crouchie, and if all your shots in the box aren't from much open play, this will be an increase in fluff attempts by definition (on top of the few good ones that can be missed, shit happens). Short-term motivation and focus and all that stuff may influence, long-term it's tactics that create the patterns of play due to being responsible for movement patterns and thus the kind of play and assists you would create forever. The first unmarked column is the amounts of goals scored, left us vs the AI teams right. I don't consider this to be that special, because sometimes it can be too easy to sit onto leads when recycling. Still, totally AI bias clearly...

8iyDaMg.jpg

So that's a goal scored in less than 8 attempts, 3 shots on target, 0,57 CCCs (whether those goals actually came from CCCs I didn't bother looking, the stat is useless almost and there's more correlation between goals scored and SOT either way evidently -- a shot on target was actually on target plus every goal a SOT by definition unless perhaps for own goals, a CCC is all over the bloody place and distance and angles and all too often an easy block outright just from watching yer stuff).

I then applied to Spurs and went on holiday, letting the assistants do everything... even him.

80fN6ZT.jpg

Bottom line is, if you consistently drop silly amounts of points or have a much worse conversion ratio, it is definitely something you are contributing yourself, simple as that. I remember on FM 2012 and earlier due to a couple of oft very basic mistakes made by AI, you almost had a much better conversion out of the box, it's slightly harder (if you can call it that -- I play the game in fairly basic ways from my perspective), but it's doable either way. Of course you wouldn't need to be  tactically efficient, have great players and make them buy enough tickets for the raffle so to speak, and surely they'll mostly outscore the opposition by brute force either way most of the times. Not going through that Leicester save as our overall shot conversion went as far as up to 17% by December, which was like a goal scored in 6 shots (!) as that would be the most obvious thing and is/was in my opinion caused by the top dogs so rigidly insisting on their hugely risky high lines introduced this version with so much "stupidity" on occasion, gifting opportunity for opponents they don't yet take enough seriously on easy through balls/balls played over the top. It gets only more ridiculous if you actually take the lead, and if it may be a very lucky lead indeed, as a loss at home City ain't gonna accept, so push up further. So in that he has some point in, an increase in defensive AI (which AI managers of top teams face likewise) can make it harder to score, as they sit deep and don't advance in numbers, whilst you are gifted some space against the top teams in particular who do the opposite. In a sense, it can get some harder to score, yes. Bias? No.

#8 FourFourTwo

FourFourTwo

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 03:11 AM

The real difference between AI and flawed player logics in two screenshots -- ThE TRUTH edition.

An AI manager may try to stretch packed defenses every once in a while by creating some width. In motion, when the ball moves around between players, the little dots presenting defenders are visibly dragged over. He may do this by not pushing literally every single player in front of the ball on attack duty, and going slightly wider, technically. Plus not isolating the forwards overly much (actually AI does this, which is one of the aforementioned flaws, which, if corrected, only may further fuel player frustration). Surely trying to stretch defenses is what teams do in real football too when facing packed defenses? Have been since like for decades?

ZBc9ImS.jpg

The player/download tactician obsessed with possession stats and shot counts as the only measurement of quality, plus the odd easy blocked shot flagged as CCC somehow, will sooner or later discover the following. Playing ultra narrow makes it easier to bump possession stats, so must be good no matter what. Playing aggressive and pushing players forward oft bumps the shot counts, so must be good no matter what. The more oftenly he is going to dominate those stats, the logics is, the better. Sooner or later he's going to dominate both by default, as an increasingly number of opponent drops off to spoil in case of success, sort of the same Bayern; Barcelona et all have to deal with right at the start of the game, but don't tell him.

When he comes against a packed defense in particular, this is all his opponents can wish for. They have zero area to cover. They can mark everybody with ease, as no pass pulls them anywhere as players sit close to each other. Even the wide players may be manually tweaked to tuck in narrow, as it bumps the possession count. The forward bombing wing backs asap can leave players behind them unmarked, exposing the flanks, from which at any interception more space to break into can open up than the guy would create all the match. Gazhammer has brought up the argument that despite having better and better sides, he finds it harder and harder to score. Depending on which he could actually be lucky to have these better players, as else he might not score much at all. Depending on the download tactics wizard on display, the number 8 is not even going to stay deep on d-duty, but push forward likewise. Easy ball over the top, forward in space, defenders dragged everywhere.

Spg7VDr.jpg

The only way you would ever make the guy notice is if there was a statistics introduced showing how bad it all is. Similar how sites such Whoscored do it, showing where shots were coming from. If almost every single shot is off a set piece, you have a problem. FM can have slightly too many attacking set pieces, and arguably it's too easy to get shots off them. Unrealistic/bad tactics creating unrealistic play only highlight this. You can have 15+ corners on average a match alone, whilst top teams in real football average no more than 7. Add to this free kicks and attacking throw ins in abundance, as visibly from the match play defenders have it easy to intercept and clear things forward, out for a throw or corners all the match -- and there is always somebody sticking near to hack players down for a kick if that doesn't happen. As it is, the guy will be obsessed about his possession and shot counts and cccs (which can be anything). And argue off the back off this how he battered his opposition, whilst he fails to break them open all match.

And that's been the story of pretty much any "I've been cheated" screenshot ever, from my experience. By the time a decent shot may be on, your forward may have lost the plot already due to missing all that crap. On average teams need like 30 corners for a goal, and for free kicks it doesn't look much better. This is simple Maths, no more, no less. It's also the TRUTH from my personal playing and match watching experience. Any entry level guide has this covered. It often also wouldn't look that ridiculous if such extremes weren't applied, such as playing that insanely narrow to begin with. Hence losing against a run of play? Happens, and should. Having regularly ridiculous shot counts and converting none? Never happened to me personally. It would be for me too likely if I turned a quite simple game into an obsession over useless shot counts and possession, probably. 

t3xfaw8.jpg

With 16 corners alone, you can predict after a while: at least half of those shots on target were headers under pressure and easy saves for the keeper. Speaking of which if less than a third of your shots are ever on target, you can't be actually battering anyone.

• Johnny Karp likes this

#9 FourFourTwo

FourFourTwo

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:38 PM

FM 2017 update:

If you want the feeling of getting "Gazhammered" (see OP) on FM 2017, you need look no further than FM Base et all where from a football point of view structurally unsound tactics crop up to exploit match engine issues. Most of the time that may work incredibly well. As it isn't suscribing to the game's simple tactical logics though, or any team sports logics to begin with, every once in a while you're in for a whole lotta fun.

dominationnogoals.jpg.572b922604179505af

Once again, this isn't down to the game artificially make you miss sitter after sitter (yeah missing penalties happens). It is opponents playing different formations and tactics causing there to be no universally effective exploits. It is also the game's feedback not including vital numbers, which also makes for funny post-match reports (unlucky!!!) -- or players not having their goggles checked.

15ZlPGL.jpg

kPxobxo.png

That you can spam so many crapshots is an issue. That you can just flood the centre of the pitch and dominate Barcelona at their own back yard (when managed by AI anway), is also an issue. As for the shots, I don't know if it may be mainly a statistical one, as I'm not convinced Opta data et all count half the easy blocks FM would prompt "shot count +1" as shots. The bottom line is that the game engine is about creating and denying attacking space. Don't suscribe to that, and you will get Gazhammered. Go for ME breaking tactics, and you may report back with even funnier numbers, but then again, they let a side position like no team in football does, so it's tough to compare that from the get go.

xRpNjBK.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users