#1 Mariano

Mariano

Squad member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:01 AM

Hi,

Could anyone help me on how to set the training during pre season and during the season please?

How to set up :

1.General training

2.Scheduling

3.Match training

Thanks

#2 Deus

Deus

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:27 PM

General training during pre-season is debateable - but in my opinion you can't really go wrong with "Fitness" on high to prepare your players physically for the new season. That with plenty of friendlies should keep them in top shape come the new season.

I usually just go with "Balanced" during the season - it provides all-around training, that I personally find best for player development (keep it on "high" as often as you're allowed/can) However, an argument CAN be made that switching between Fitness/Defend is great for a team that uses counter-attacking for instance - it's all about what suits you the best.

Match training is pretty easy to grasp - a lot of match training when your players aren't 100% familiar with your tactic, and tone it down once they are (to make more room for regular training that improves growth).

Hope this helped.

// Deus.

1992 - the year I was born.

1992 - Denmark wins the European Championship

1992 - the oldest non-English club "KB" becomes one with "B 1903" to create "FC KĂžbenhavn"

1992  -- enough said.

#3 Mariano

Mariano

Squad member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:10 PM

Thanks Deus, cheers  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users