2 replies to this topic

#1 OnlyInSoho

OnlyInSoho

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:59 AM

Hi guys new to the site , but a fm vet! Been playing years, always check this site out too :)

Anyway I've been playing with this tactic I created simply by chance, and it's insane!! I'm currently 40 games unbeaten in prem (with Man U) haven't lost to any big clubs what so ever! I'm currently in dec 14 about to go into jan and I've only lost to Everton, Fulham and arsenal in semi final of champs league, but that was so out of order, literally a Chelsea barca sitch, lol.

Attached File  image.jpg   224.3KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   258.16KB   0 downloads

As you can see no wingers but if you get solid wing backs with great stamina, positioning and a decent shot they will play amazing and see the results, recommend having 2 world class players for these positions as they get tired easy, I know a lot of people will dismiss this maybe due to the look of the tactic or the poor way if displayed this, but those of you who try it out wont be disappointed, always take the advice of ur assistant when recommending per match training and change squad training to tactics until its familiar with the players, let me know what you guys think, don't be to harsh on the way is presented this as I'm new, thanks guys

#2 Chris/Morozov95

Chris/Morozov95

Squad member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:18 AM

Welcome aboard :)

Looks like a decent tactic - do you get caught being outmanned in the midfield much with this? 

Against teams that play with one or more AMs, does that leave you a bit exposed, or do you find your BWM clears up most of that area? 

I've seen very similar tactics to this one, except with a flat three in midfield to make up the numbers in the middle. 

Out of interest, what would you say would be the minimum stamina required for the CWBs? 

Good luck

FM Mentality - "Never take your foot off the pedal."

Come over and read my Aldershot Town story here

#3 Shr3kk

Shr3kk

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:24 PM

care to share your tactic?

0 user(s) are reading this topic