FM14 Stories

Photo

The Sir Alex Ferguson Challenge!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: How to write this story (3 member(s) have cast votes)

How should I write this story?

1. News format i.e manager interviews (1 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. My opinions (1st person) (1 votes [33.33%])

3. Fans opinions (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. News format,My opinions and Fans opinions al together (1 votes [33.33%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Harry13

Harry13

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:51 PM

Ok I am really looking forward to this save, the sir alex ferguson challenge but before I start I have got to mention I got the idea from the following website.http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59286/t1860819-saf-challenge/#0

Ok so the rules/aims

The rules 

• Take charge of the team who are predicted to second bottom of the premier league (When sir alex took over man united were second bottom of the premier league)
  • Stay at this club
  • Persuade long term players to become backroom staff
  • Never bring in more than 11 players in a season (because sir alex never did)
  • Don't spend over 62 million in a season ( he never did.)

Silverware

Sir alex was in charge for 26 years so in 26 years I need to

• 13 premier league titles
  • 10 community shields
  • 5 fa cups
  • 4 league cups
  • 2 champions league
  • 1 world club cup
  • 1 super cup

Goals/aims

• Win a domestic cup within 4 seasons
  • Win a league tittle within 7 seasons
  • League and cup double within 8 seasons
  • Win league,cup and champions league within 13 seasons

Next update will be when I get my club!! 

#2 kdavva

kdavva

Squad member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationDarwin, Australia

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:50 PM

good luck! will you start in england or sir alex's homeland, scotland? im looking forward to this as many stories are about fergusons replacement, this will be a nice change.

• Harry13 likes this

The year is 2042, the man is Lionel Messi. The Golden Generation is behind us and its time for the greatest player in history to make his mark as a manager.

Time to stop lazing around!

#3 Harry13

Harry13

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:08 AM

good luck! will you start in england or sir alex's homeland, scotland? im looking forward to this as many stories are about fergusons replacement, this will be a nice change.

It will be in England because thats were all his success was. And yes I noticed a lot of people seemed to be taking over at man united and trying to replicate his success there but I thought it would be a bit to easy completing the goals above because they are already a world class side 

#4 Harry13

Harry13

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:42 PM

First update will be uploaded on monday and I can say it will be an interesting one with quite a few surprises along the way!!!

I am also going to put a poll on this topic what style of writing shall I use votes would be really appreciated the vote will close on sunday at 7 pm uk time until then see you later!!!!

#5 Harry13

Harry13

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:04 PM

Breaking news

Cardiff City have sacked Malky Mackay over a major disagreement in the boardroom Malky Mackay and Cardiff City have refused to comment any further Cardiff city said in a statement.

"Unfortunately Malky Mackay has made demands to the board which we cannot possibly accept therefore his contract has been terminated. A new manager will be announced in a weeks time."

BBC radio wales

We have today asked 100 Cardiff City fans who they would like to become manager here were the results...

The majority of fans said they would want Roberto di Matteo. Apparently di Matteo has claimed he would be interested in the role if he got a significant transfer budget and a good wage himself.

Breaking news

Roberto di Matteo has been offered the Cardiff City job but in a dramatic and unexpected twist he has declined the job due to what he described as an apaaling transfer budget.

Sky sports news at 10

We have got breaking news at the Cardiff City stadium regarding their vacant managerial role .

That news is going to be a massive shock to the whole footballing world and that is that Cardiff have all of a suddenly announced that Harry B, the 32 year old will be there new manager!

He had to retire from his playing career in league one with sheffield united at the age of 30 after a serious injury but now returns into football to manage Cardiff city!!!!

Fans report

Hi this is Dave reporting at the Cardiff city ground all I need to say is this Cardiff fans are appalled at the decision to appoint Harry B as their new manager more follows in Soccer am tomorrow...

#6 Wicklander

Wicklander

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:29 PM

Great stuff so far. Good Luck. :)

My Stories:

World Traveler - Currently with Guangzhou from China and New Zealand National Team.

Journey in Brazil - Working with Youths.

Tutorials

Tips When Writing a Story - Some basic tips for new writers.

Basic Editing with GIMP - Basic copy/paste turorial to save space with your images.

Story Ideas - A list of challanges for FM games. The Challanges are still valid but some examples may be out of date.

"The formula for winning games is to have a stable defence, hungry midfield and lethal strikers."

Websites (in swedish):

www.wicklander.se

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users