A vast number of the existing features will be improved, especially network gaming, scouting and training.
As for some of the new features, there will be two new game modes added to the current normal and network modes: a quick mode in which you will manage your team without some actions that will be taken over by the support staff and a brand new challenge mode.
Miles also revealed that massive improvements were made to the 3D match engine, with the players, stadium and movements looking more realistic in FM 2013.
Another important new feature is that you will have a new staff member: a Director of Football. I know many of you wanted this one
Here’s Miles telling you all about it:
The system requirements were also made public on the SEGA website, here they are:
PC System Requirements
- OS : WINDOWS XP/VISTA/W7/W8
- CPU: 1.6GHZ (XP) / 2.2GHZ (VISTA/W7/W8) :
- INTEL PENTIUM 4, INTEL CORE FAMILY, AMD ATHLON
- MEMORY: XP/VISTA/W7/W8 : 1.0GB
- VIDEO MEMORY: 128MB: NVIDIA FX 5900 ULTRA; ATI RADEON 9800; INTEL 82915G/82910GL
- HDD: 2GB
- DIRECTX: 9.0C (INCLUDED)
Mac System Requirements
- OS : OS X 10.6.8/10.7.X/10.8.X
- CPU: INTEL
- VIDEO MEMORY: NVIDIA GEFORCE 7300 GT / ATI RADEON X1600
More details coming up, stay tuned!
P.S.: Yes, I’m back from my vacation